As it’s said, diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Well, when it comes to jewelry, women find it hard to resist their fetish. Sporting jewelry is common, be it your wedding ring or statement bracelet, your jewelry says a lot about your personality and choice.
Table of Contents
How about a waist chain?
Wearing a waist chain can be your secret obsession, but now it’s time to wear it with style. Waist chains can instantly glam up a look and make heads turn. No matter how traditional or contemporary your style is, you can effortlessly make a stunning style statement when you match a waist chain with the right outfit and occasion.
Jewelry like neckpiece, chain, rings, earrings are most common, but waist chains are flaunted by only a few. Be in style and wear a waist chain to make jaws drop.
Waist chain for a tattooed body
Today the number of women flaunting tattoos has outgrown that of men. Gone are the days when girls covered their tattoos to avoid controversies. Waist chains are a great addition to your wardrobe if you have significant tattoos on your belly area. It will help to pop up your tattoo and add instant glam, which is enough to make heads turn. You can also try a back-body jewelry chain that takes your style to the next level.
Are waist chains in fashion?
Waist chains are evergreen, once you add them to your wardrobe, you will never regret them. Wearing waist chains dates back to thousands of years where both men and women wore remarkable waist chains and took pride in them.
Today waist chains have evolved with time. In the recent past, waist chains made a comeback in the 2000s’. The fashion icons had a mixed reaction, as by that time waist chains were specific to few styles such as teaming it with low waist pants. For some, it raised eyebrows as it was not widely accepted by all.
This year, waist chains made a stunning comeback. Big fashion brands such as Chanel, Dior, and Jacquemus, have been sporting waist chains with a lot of different styles earlier this year. There have been a lot of instances where these brands are making heads turn with these statement looks. The fashion insiders are surfacing new ways of wearing waist chains to complete a fashionable look.
How to select the best waist chain for you?
Several factors could be considered when it comes to selecting the most suitable belly chain for you. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best waist chain.
- Decide the tone – Mostly waist chains come in sterling silver or gold. To decide, which one suits you, take a skin tone test to know your skin undertone. For the warm undertone the best match is gold, whereas, for the cool undertone, silver is the best friend. However, if you are lucky to have a neutral undertone then grab both, silver and gold. However, the tone of the belly chain also largely depends upon the outfit you are wearing. As a whole, your waist chain must complete your look.
- Beads or stones – Waist chains come in various designs and materials. Some are beaded, whereas some have stones and pearls to flaunt. It largely depends upon you if you like a multi-layered beaded waist chain or a one-liner stone-studded waist chain. The occasion of flaunting a waist chain largely rules your decision of beads or stone. If you are trying to complete your beach look, then a colorful multi-layered beaded waist chain will complement your look. Whereas if you are teaming it up with a skirt and a crop top, you might consider flaunting a one-liner stone-studded belly chain. Wearing a clean belly chain is another lucrative option for you.
- Occasion – As outfit changes according to an occasion, the same is with waist chains. Pay attention to the occasion and think about whether it matches your outfit and the occasion. Waist chains for weddings, evening parties, or casual looks are all so different.
- Your body – One of the most essential factors to consider before you buy a waist chain is to understand your body and comfort. While you wear jewelry, it must make you feel comfortable and stylish. Knowing your body and your comfort is the one thing that helps to build a personal style statement. Waist chains can be worn like a belt on your dress or can be worn directly on your belly with a crop top. Whether you find it comfortable to flaunt your belly button or not, you will find a suitable waist chain for you.
- Outfit – Some like heavy embroideries or rich colors whereas some like sleek. The same is with waist chains. There is a wide variety to choose from and you will get exactly what you want. However, to balance your look, wear a sleek belly chain for a heavy outfit, and tone up a little when you want to get all the eyes on your waist.
How to wear waist chains to look chic?
Waist chains are worn a little loose on the belly whereas, belt-style waist chains are meant to hug your waist. So if you are buying a sleek chain then choose one size up than your waist size.
But, there are a whole lot of other ways to wear a belly chain and you can experiment a lot with this look. You can team it up with a coat, one-shoulder top, skirts, and even tailored pants. So that belly chains add a hint of freshness to your style and make you stand apart from the crowd.