Tattoos Spot is giving an opportunity to our readers, bloggers, and tattoo professionals to share their expertise and interests with the Tattoos Spot community. We are looking for experts and enthusiasts in any tattoo related topic to write for us such as tattoo artists and professionals, tattoo convention organizers, designs and inspiration creators, producers of tattoo aftercare, tattoo removal, laser removal, tattoo equipment, fashion, and lifestyle that could relate to the vibe and many more.
The material must be well-written and we allow only original and unique content. Don’t try contacting us if you plan to resubmit an already existing material. We don’t care about the post’s length. As long as it’s good, however long or short it is, it’s fine.
You don’t have to be a writer or a professional author by occupation. Have something interesting and unique to say about tattoos, lifestyle, fashion and more? Feel free to contact us we will assist you.
As for publishing excerpts from the article you submitted, it’s possible along with a link to the full version on our site. You must include the following text at the beginning of your excerpt: This post was originally published [link to the full article on Tattoos Spot]
Have an article idea in mind? Shoot us an email at:
Guest Post Must Follow
- Your posts should be well-written, original, and should not have been previously published
- Only theme-based articles providing valuable information or tips will be considered.
- Check the posts before start writing to avoid creating a post on a topic already covered in this site.
- The post should be written in fluent and communicative English. Proofread and spell-check before sending the post.
- Be creative and helpful.
- Word count should be 500 or more.
- Send 1 related image with your article that would be used as the ‘featured image’
- Share your post in your social media profiles once it is published.
We do not permit non-authors to republish articles elsewhere, regardless of the amount of material they plan to republish.
As we said, if you have something unique to write about, information, data, news, statistics, reviews, feel free to contact us!
Or, you can just drop a message for us here: